Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mia







Yesterday was my neice Mia's 34th Birthday, she was born the year Joe & I got married. I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday... These pictures were taken in June of 93. Mom & Dad had a little Dinner party for Mia when she graduated from High School.. Uncle Kevin , Aunt Connie, Lindsey.. Uncle Dennie, Grandma DeGuise, Joe, Troy, Tera , Teresa..Ryan, Tyler, Shawn & Nena, some of her school friends and of course myself... Always a good dinner when Mom cooks... love the balloons hanging off the light, but it was fun and a beautiful day for a beautiful girl. I wish I could spend more time with her and know her better, I'm ashamed that I don't, because we live so far apart. She always sends the nicest Christmas card to me at Christmas and I love HER... She is very ambitious... starting a school for children that are troubled and maybe would not finish school if it was'nt for her and her love for them....I'm very proud of her... I try to keep up with what's she doing with the help from her mom and dad when they can fill me in... She's got a good heart... HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!!!!!!!
SWEET Mia Love you

3 comments:

Keeker said...

♫ Happy Birthday to YOUU ♫

MyOhMy said...

Aww, this is so sweet... brings back so good memories of hanging with Shemiah. Love love love her too!

phyllis said...

That was a fun party to do--everybody pitched in---it`s always sad when some don`t make it to a party that is for a special person.
love those pics of the kids eating in the back yard--those 'KIDS' are married now!