Sunday, October 11, 2009

Getting ready for the frost








Well I hate to see the frost come but they say it might frost tonight or tomorrow night. The temp outside right now is 45 degree's. I thought I would work out in the yard for a while this afternoon. My mom sent Joe and I a ROSE earlier this week in HONOR & MEMORY of Grandpa George. A Veteran Rose, I think you call it, so I planted it, then I thought I would takes some pictures of my white and purple daisies that still have blooms... I put the hoses away, the lawn furniture, some of the decorative pots and thought I would post some of the pictures of Kaya playing in the leaves... I know everything must die, but the summer is way to short for me... I really do enjoy being outside and looking at my flowers... Hopefully the rose will make it through the winter and though the years to remember a man that was very Dear to us... Mom sent a ROSE to each of my sister's also in Memory of Lindsey's Grandpa and Gabe & Katie's PAPA... Next spring we should all be able to enjoy the blooms and remember our loved ones..... THANKS MOM

1 comment:

Keeker said...

What a sweet rose! Love the pictures!