Sunday, January 24, 2010

World's Greatest Dad

I know I am a day early, but I have to work early tomorrow, so I started making this smile box on Thursday so that I could post it by the 25th
One year ago tomorrow my sweet Dad left this world.... I was able to be there with my Son Troy , Sister Connie & Cousin Eric as he took his finally breath..and slip away peacefully to heaven. I cannot put into words how much I miss him.... LOVE YOU!!!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: World's Greatest Dad
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Lindsey's Mom said...

Thank you Lynette - what a beautiful tribute. It has been an incredibly sad year for me. I am hoping that the intensity of my sadness will lessen in time althrough we will never stop missing him. Miss Him SOOO much!!! Don't want to ever stop talking about him and sharing him with each other. You have some great pictures that I have never seen. Thank you for sharing them with us! Love you. Connie