Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!




I have to wish my little niece a Happy Birthday Miss K bug, She is so sweet not many teeth at the moment, but very beautiful... The minute I saw her I fell in love with her, I wanted to take her home but my sister would have any part of it. If i'm right I think she was 6 yesterday... the most lovable little girl... I love her...

I also want want to wish my first nephew a very Happy Birthday... He is 24 today...
He has grown from a cute little boy to a fine young man. He got married last summer to a beautiful young lady named Lauralyn.. We were able to go to Greenbay for the wedding and it was beauiful... little K- Bug was the flower girl in his wedding.. a great tribute to his parents for the the up bringing they gave R... love you R
have a Happy Birthday...Happy Birthday to both of you

4 comments:

Keeker said...

Happy Birthday, with a ton of hugs and much love to you both.

MyOhMy said...

Thank you sis, it's cute because that picture of her is from R's wedding.... I'm sure you planned that, but thought it was cute. K-bug will be 7 on Saturday... the time is flying by so very fast.

Love you, lil' sis

Lindsey's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Nephew R and sweet Niece K-Bug!!! Love you both and we wish you both a wonderful year. KC&L

phyllis said...

the birthdays are coming right and left and i`m behind--happy birthday to katie and ryan--love you both!